|Rain - 012313 - Side B|
1. What is your favorite word? Sensual
2. What is your least favorite word? Hopeless
3. What turns you on? Sharing all five senses with someone. (I've heard a debate that a sixth sense is a sense of time. I would add that to the other five listed above as well.)
4. What turns you off? Arrogance - nobody is that good.
5. What sound or noise do you love? A romantic moan or the wind rushing through trees. They are both equal. It's interesting how both involve the movement of air in special ways.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Mosquito buzzing by my ear while trying to sleep in a tent.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Ah fuck me...
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Art Teacher
9. What profession would you not like to do? Crime scene clean up.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Surprised?"
11. What is your idea of perfect happiness? A simple trip (almost anywhere) with a sensual beauty who loves being on both sides of a camera.
12. What is your greatest fear? Not doing what I need to do in this life.
13. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Meriwether Lewis.
14. Which living person do you most admire? Virgin empire founder, Richard Branson. He has grabbed life by the balls and is living a rich life that is pretty damn responsible as well.
15. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Not finishing everything I start.
16. What is the trait you most deplore in others? People who only see complex issues in black and white or right and wrong.
17. What is your greatest extravagance? Photographing amazing people. It is purely selfish of me.
18. On what occasion do you lie? When it would spare someone's feelings or when the lie will not hurt anyone and is more expedient than dealing with the truth.
19. What do you dislike most about your appearance? I am not fixated on it too much, maybe a little less weight, a little more hair... actually I would like a better wardrobe.
20. When and where were you happiest? Watching the aurora borealis outside of my Montana home when I was a kid. They usually appeared early on the coldest mornings. My mom would wake everyone up to go see them. The silence of them dancing in the northern sky with their green shimmers still gives me peace.
21. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I'd be a bit more determined on the harder things.
22. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? Instilling the desire to go for it and to appreciate that desire in others.
23. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Haven't created it yet and don't give a damn if I do. Once you have created that, what else is there to do with life?
24. If you died and came back as a person or thing what do you think it would be? As either a woman or a tree in a park. Both would give me enlightenment on what life means.
25. What is your most treasured possession? My senses.
26. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Hopelessness induced by other humans.
27. Who are your heroes in real life? Miz B and all others that live out loud, even in quiet ways.
28. How would you like to die? Without knowing it happened.
29. What is your motto? In 100 years there will be all new people. Fuck legacy.
My current theme song:
If you took all the girls I knew
When I was single
And brought them all together for one night
I know they'd never match
My sweet imagination
And everything looks worse in black and white
I got a Nikon camera I love to take a photograph
So Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away
I've answered this questionnaire as well ... we will post my answers later this week! There are definitely a few "Things that make you go hmmmmm" on here - give it a shot and share your most unexpected answers with us!